2020 Leadership Summit - Ohio
April 8th, 2020 – April 9th, 2020
Light breakfast and refreshments both days, tickets available for a private VIP lunch with Dave & Luke
“This transformational leadership event equipped me with practical tools on how to better lead myself and others at a higher level.”
At this 2 day summit you will learn:
Change Your Company Culture with MVP (MISSION, VISION & PURPOSE) by Dave Kauffman
- Understand TEAM dynamics
- Discover each team member’s personality traits
- Identify personality clues that can help build better communication
- Learn what motivates each member
- Gain insights for hiring and HR
- Reduce stress (stress management)
- Identify strengths
- Get better results with people
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
- Get career direction and alignment
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies for conflict resolution
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
- Personal development
- Be more motivated
The Art of Listening & Employee Engagement by Luke Kuepfer
The Art of Listening (Session 1)
- Overcome barriers to effective communication.
- Reshape negative attitudes and begin building trust.
- Effectively communicate with more than words.
- Win the right to be heard through empathic listening.
Employee Engagement (Sessions 2-3)
- Understand how both leadership and management contribute to a positive working environment.
- Consider the five levels of leadership and how to transition up.
- Discuss the fundamental needs of each person and how to meet them.
- Figure out what makes people “tick” and how to engage them.
- Understand the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivators.
- Look at the difference between what the data and science says and what business actually does.
- Realize why incentives sometimes lead to poorer performance.
- Recognize the value in creating opportunities for autonomy and self-direction over continued practices of micro-management.
- Discuss solutions when employees drain company energy with their negativity, cynicism, discontent, or need for constant supervision.
- Understand why motivation is lost and how to regain it.